Revision #7 - Spread Sheet of Two Page Article
OLD//3RD QUARTER DRAFT
My seventh revision was on my two page article for my magazine. I had some minor things that I wanted to change about my spread sheet. These were the final finessing changes of my magazine product. They really changed the whole look and were as simple as:
1. Fixed the spacing (again) for the second time
In my original, the spacing was awful. So for my third quarter revisions I made some adjustments, but after looking more into it and playing around with some different column techniques; I finally found the spacing that looked just right for my two page article spread sheet.
2. Added a big orange "M" onto my first word of the paragraph starting the article.
Adding this bigger letterreally added a professional look to my article and I have seen many other authors and editors use this sophisticated technique that just makes the product just look well put together.
3. Adding quotation marks to my quote
As minor as this revision was, adding the quotation marks made the quote an actual quote.
4. Added a name of who said the quote
Again, focusing on the major revisions, I forgot some minor aspects to the article such as adding who said my quote.
5. Changed where the page number was located
6. Added branding to the two-page article
7. I made the picture of the Michael's on East employee a bit bigger to fit the column sizing.
In the end, I feel as I put the two-page article spread sheet together well and in an as professional manner as I could. This resulted in a well-done article on Michael's on East for my final product.
4TH QUARTER// FINAL PRODUCT




Comments
Post a Comment