Adding Pictures To Each Of My Blog Posts//The Difference Photos Make
When creating all of my blogs, I thought that it was very important to incorporate pictures within each blog post. Adding pictures to the text helps you not have to imagine things you are talking about, but it allows you to see and comprehend more efficiently now that you have a photo to go along with the text in each blog post. I find it easier to see something too rather than to just hear it. When creating these blog posts, for example, all of my revision posts; I posted pictures to go with each of those posts to show the before and after of each of the aspects of my product being changed and revised. Another example, for my submission, those added pictures to the blog posts helps the viewer to physically see the changes made in each revision and submission. I think the additive of pictures is an important aspect of a blog post; therefore, I made sure to have several within each of mine.


Comments
Post a Comment