Target Audience Research Mag 1 - People Magazine
The first magazine that I used for my target audience research is a People magazine. This edit is a holiday cooking edition so I would assume that the audience is a wide spread. Because there are so man yummy treats on the cover of the magazine, it can be targeted towards not only women of middle age to older age, but it can also be targeted towards younger children who love to bake with their families. Therefore, the target audience is towards any age and gender, because not only women back, but men also bake too. However, this could relate to most likely the United States because Rachael Ray is only in the United States and most likely gathers the biggest target audience of older people. My target audience for my magazine is quite similar because I also want to appeal both men and women of all ages. I suppose that they marketed their product in grocery stores, markets, book stores, restaurants, cafes, and any possible place that has to do with eateries and food. A persuasive technique used would be Rachel Ray in the center of the cover photo so even Rachael Ray fans would have interest in buying the product. This magazine was printed, as I plan to have mine printed as well. We would use all possible forms of media, especially social media because it is so popular nowadays.



Comments
Post a Comment