Creative Critical Reflection #4 - How Was Technology Integrated In Project?

4. How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware, and online - in this project?

The technologies (softwares, hardwares, online) that I used throughout my magazine were:

1. Macbook 2017
2. iPhone 7 Plus and later on in the project an iPhone 8
3. Windows computer
4. Publisher
5. Word
6. Google.com/blogs
7. Copies of example magazines for my magazine
8. Canon T5i Rebel
9.VSCO
10. Adobe Photoshop CC

   I used my MacBook 2017 and a Windows computer provided from my school with Publisher throughout my project. When I first started my magazine project I needed to create a google account so I could create blogs throughout my processes and experiences of researching and creating my magazine. For my photoshoots, I used a Canon T5i Rebel and an iPhone 7 Plus//iPhone 8 to take pictures of all of the restaurants that I used in my blogs and for my magazine. I also used an App on my iPhone called VSCO to edit my photos. Adobe Photoshop CC on the Windows computer at school was used for some of the editing of my pictures throughout the project as well, but not very frequently. I used multiple copies of magazines for examples for my research throughout my project shown in previous blogposts. I used Word to create my FlatPlan of my magazine and Publisher to create my 1st draft of my magazine cover, table of contents and two-page article spread sheet as well as the final draft of all of those aspects of my magazine with their corrections. Overall, the use of the all of these technologies (softwares, hardwares, online) benefited me as I created my magazine making it a lot easier to handle and put together.



Comments

Popular Posts