3rd Quarter Submission -





For my 3rd quarter submission, I just made some minor revisions to each of my aspects (cover, table of contents and two-page article spread sheet) of my magazine. These revisions were small, but its is only because I worked very hard on my midterm (2nd quarter) submission. I knew what I had wanted each of the magazine aspects to look like. Therefore, I created them to the best of my ability. The only minor revisions that I had to make were to fix spacing, change fonts and revise over the red and green colors used in my magazine to make sure that they weren't too bright on the screen. Before I will be submitting my final magazine product to Cambridge, I will be re-looking at my product on the big screen to see that my revisions are clearly demonstrated and that the colors of my fonts aren't too bright and are just the colors that I intended them to be.

Comments

Popular Posts