Connections/Social Groups

My final magazine product is a food magazine however, it is not like most of the other food magazines which are mostly full of just recipes and the interviews with famous chefs who prepared the foods. My magazine may have a variety, but as of right now it might only be reviews and interviews on local restaurants in Florida. Currently, my product only has one, two-page article about a popular restaurant in downtown Sarasota, Florida and reviews on the restaurant as well as a detailed description on the owners. Knowing this information, the connections that I would like to make for my magazine as a brand would be with highly educated and capable food critics in the area. I could for instance, make a partnership in between my brand and a few good critics and make promotion deals to promise to promote each critics ideas on social media and at scholarship events and they would have to do the same. If this implication works, then the social media aspect of the connections and social groups advertising would be intact. Although this could be difficult to achieve because it could be quite difficult to find professional critics who would want to be a part of a partnership. 


Image result for business event at a yacht club
Some other connections that I might want to make would be with a few extravagant restaurants in the local area. This would be beneficial to my brand because I could maybe also partner with some of them and their restaurants and organize an event for the first issue of my magazine. Along with the magazine, it would also be very beneficial to create a huge social media basis. This would include me hiring a team to handle each of the different social media platforms. I think that I would have the launching of the event at a big yacht club and it would be invite only creating an exclusive and professional feel to it. The invitees which include the famous chefs, big social media influencers for (healthy life styles, watching what you consume, etc.). This is where the food aspect of the convention would be tied in. Each famous chef could create their own recipe and dish for the bash. I'd also invite the heads of some of the top rated restaurants in the local area as well. This would serve the purpose of creating the most efficient and successful foundation for my new magazine and could be a well organized method for connecting all of the really big components included in my magazine. This would also be a way to get my magazine "out there" in the public and could then excite the people about my new publication. This could also be a way for all of the invitees' followers and fans to get a hold of my magazine as they would most likely think high of y brand and eventually follow and even support ad promote my brand as well. This is were I could eventually meet higher people and start partnerships and promotion deals through a series of advertisement partnerships.



Image result for business event at a yacht club
Image result for business event at a yacht clubThese are a couple of pictures of how I would envision the type of event that I would most likely host for the business event for my magazine product. 

Comments

Popular Posts