Technology I'll Be Using Throughout The Creation Of The Magazine

Technology is obviously going to be a huge part of this project, and I feel that it's important to highlight the exact tools that I'll be using throughout the process, as well as the techniques that I'll be using with them to create the products that you'll be seeing posted on the blog. So first and foremost, the blogger that I'm using is the free blogger service provided with your personal google account. It's a simple program and is easy to navigate. However personally, I would prefer that you could see what your final product is going to look like as you're typing up your blog such as in a blogger like Weebly.com. To create my flat plan, I used Microsoft Word 2016. For my flat plan, at first I attempted creating my own table using the "insert line" and "insert square" options. Soon after my short attempt of this, I realized that it would take much too much time to try and line up each of the lines of 90 individual boxes. Thankfully, my Media Studies teacher noticed my struggle, came up to me, and showed me how I could just use the insert table option and drag the corner to make it fill the whole page. As for my cover design and articles itself, I've been using Microsoft Publisher 2016. Now, I'm only half way done with my cover template, and have not started on the cover's final product or the main 2-page article, and I've already found it extremely easy to use. I hope that as I venture into the table of contents lay-out plan, that I won't have any issues with the placement and formatting of including sporadic, thumbnail-sized photos in my contents. As for the photo shoots, I plan on using my iPhone 7 plus which has a 12-megapixel camera that has a 56mm lens with 1.7 aperture. I've already used this camera for all of the magazine pictures included, and I've found that, as long as there is good lighting, it mocks the exact look of a professional camera and is perfect for the jobs that I intend to use it for in the duration of this project.

Comments

Popular Posts