Scout Locations for Photo Shoots

For the photos in my magazine, I know that I want the cover of the page to have a mostly dark or mostly light background, and for the subject of the picture to be of the statue outside of Mattison's Restaurant. Therefore, I took a picture of the Mattison's statue and used it for my cover page. 
I actually ended up being in a rush and we had to get take-out instead of having a sit down meal, so instead of taking an aesthetic picture of the dishes, I took a bunch of aesthetic pictures of the  restaurants in which I attended inside and outside of it as well. So overall, the cover photo I used is this here picture: 



For my thumbnail pictures on my Table of Contents I used these pictures I took at multiple restaurants:


These pictures were taken specifically for my thumbnail pictures on the Table of Contents. These are just some of the pictures that I took at the restaurants that I visited. The other pictures that I have taken will be used within the 5 Featured Articles and more photo shoots will be held to take more pictures for the 3 Featured Recipes in this magazine as well. All of these restaurants pictured are within Sarasota, Florida. 

Here are the two pictures featured in my first Featured Article: 

I used these three pictures for my first Featured Article because they best fit my title, which was Michael's on East and they also best fit the overall point of this article being all about Michael's on East.

Comments

Popular Posts