Schedule Interviews and Possible Questions



Above are a couple of photos that I took of waiters holding their restaurants menu in front of the restaurant. 

For my featured article that I am going to be creating and producing for my two-page featured article sample 1, I am going to be going to Michael's on East, reviewing their service, food, and business as a whole. That'll be the first part of the article, and for the second part of the article, I'm going to include an excerpt of an interview that I'll be conducting with the owner and workers of the restaurant about the history of his restaurant and why and how his business started, and why he keeps it going.
Here's a list of the questions that I'm going to ask him for the interview:
-Who started or founded Michael's on East?
-Is there a partnership?

-If so, who?
-Why did they (or you if the owner that I'm interviewing started it) start the restaurant?
-Who runs it currently?
-What is your goal/mission as the owner of Michael's on East?
-Where does all your produce used in your recipes come from?
- Are you partnered with any other foundations?

-How were these specific recipes chosen to use in your menu?/Where do your menu items come from?
-If you could say one thing for all of your customers to know, what would it be? (maybe use the answer to this question as the big colored font quote in the middle of the second page of the article?)
From these questions combined with a personal opinion on their establishment, I'll create my two-page sample featured article 1.

Comments

Popular Posts