Flat Plan of 90 pgs.

For my flat plan, I was lost on where to start. I knew I needed to have 90 pages and roughly half of them being ads and the other half being content, but I did not know if ads normally appeared on the even or odd pages and also how many ads were consistently supposed to go after another before an article was supposed to placed next. So, as I created my flat plan, I had the 2017 Christmas copy of the Food Network Magazine which looked like this in my lap and over viewed it and continually flipped the page and added what the content was for that into my flat plan.
I used this technique to complete my flat plan to not only keep track of what a normal magazine flat plan looked like and the order in which content should be placed.



Comments
Post a Comment