Creating The Final Table of Contents Design

In my template and flat plan, I do not include any of the specific names of any of the featured articles or featured recipes. So, the first part of creating the final sample of the Table of Contents was to come up with specific names for all of the pages that I have labeled in my flat plan as "Featured Articles 1, 2, 3, etc." or "Featured Recipes 1, 2, 3, etc."

-pg. 48 - Featured Article 1 : Christmas Dining
-pg. 56 - Featured Article 2 : Mattison's on Main St.
-pg. 62 - Small Excerpt: Trendy Foods of the Season
-pg. 64 - Featured Article 3 : Michael's on East
-pg. 70 - Featured Recipe 1 : DIY Christmas Cookies
-pg. 72 - Featured Recipe 2 : The French Crepe
-pg. 74 - Featured Article 4 : Hot Chocolate Tips
-pg. 79 - Featured Recipe 3 : DIY Christmas Bark
-pg. 82 - Featured Article 5 : Bijou: Our Favorite Cafe
-pg. 86 - Small Excerpt: Christmas Sweets
-pg. 89 - Publisher's Note

Now I just have to decide which pictures from my photo-shoots that I will use for my Table of Contents page. I do have a general idea of what pictures I will use because when I was taking the pictures, I knew the size of the slots that I was going to have to fill. I also planned photo-shoots, which is talked about in another blog to the specific theme of this magazine issue to help with the picture format and layout throughout the magazine.



Comments

Popular Posts