Brainstorming for Cover Design
Within this blog I will be jotting down some brainstorming ideas for my cover design. Although, I don't think that much brainstorming needs to be done for this aspect of my magazine at all. This is because as I analyzed the five magazines previously for research, I've been forming ideas in my head all the while about how I wanted my magazine to look. I knew I would take specific aspects from each of the magazines that I had considered to be my favorite, and combine them to be my favorite, but I didn't know how. I brainstormed about sites and restaurants for my photo shoots. So, the majority of my brainstorming has already been done through the researching part of the magazine. Not only have blogs been made of the step by step of everything done throughout this creation of my magazine but I have also been taking mental notes too. Therefore, most of my planning or brainstorming for the cover design, I'm going to include in the entry marked the actual cover design template, which is also where the finished product will be for the cover design. This is so that as I am incorporating these different aspects of various cover designs into my own, I can also have my blog open in another window. This is so I can be taking bullet notes as I add each new aspect so I can explain what it is, and why I put it there.


Comments
Post a Comment